1.    #1  
    So a OTA update for 2.2.4 1222 came through on my phone last night. im scared.

I have verizon, and preware and all the goodies installed on my phone.

Is there a way to just make the update NOT install? it keeps saying its going to install on the next "CHARGE".. i DONT want the update to install. I am happy how my phone is right now ..

Someone please let me know what to do.

Im Freaking Out reading all these ppl with the VZW update freezing thier pre's

Brian.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    my Verizon's ota worked flawless, once it downloads I believe you then have to tell it to install.

there are the two doctors out though for Verizon's so...well...anything blows up, you got a recovery.
    Just update your saved package list in preware, run EPR, then run the update... you will be fine. As said above, if something happens, DR.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    I would rather not install as well since it doesnt seem to offer that much from what i have read and it seems to have caused problems for some.

So why take the risk
    Running WebOS v2.24 on HPalm Pre3
  5.    #5  
    I would rather not install either but it said "on next charge" it will install. Is there a way to disable the update? Basically what I'm asking.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Update has installed new features in calendar - now have delete option and add recipients to meeting request. Email has forwarding option.
    UK update - yours may differ though.