Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Hey guys whats up this is my 1st post but I've been using webOS since early 2010.

Anyways I used the doctor to up grade my att pre3 to 2.2.3 I saw the post that says 2.2.4 now available.. so went to system updates and it says there is an update but when read the thing tells me it 2.2.0??? im lost do i have to downgrade before i can update?

also i replaced the .tar file to add skype to my pre3 it removed the att software from the phone but will that .tar thing be an issue?
    Last edited by zclash; 12/27/2011 at 04:41 PM.
    Global Posts
    187 Global Posts
    Okay guys i'll answer my own questions just incase someone out there needs help also...
    With my pre 3 it turned out that wr.tar might have caused the downgrade issue but i doctord it to 2.2.4 and it automatically put the att.tar back on and is now running solid. i did notice the wifi issue that i saw in the forums but that seems to have fixed itself.. and i am so happy that skype has now showed up in my app catalog!!! i was surprised i thought i would have to swap the att.tar out again but nope good to go other than that the phone seems smoother and some menus look better. thanks