Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    mine is doing basically the same thing... boots up fine, but as soon as I touch the screen or any button, luna reboots instantly. going to try EPR via WOSQI now; good thing I left dev mode on!

edit: and EPR fixed right up. so now I just have to wait for my favorite patches to become available on 2.2.4, which shouldn't take long since now all Pre2's and Pre3's should be united on a single version of webOS... just waitin' for the Veers!
    Last edited by johnsonx42; 12/24/2011 at 02:08 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post
    mine is doing basically the same thing... boots up fine, but as soon as I touch the screen or any button, luna reboots instantly. going to try EPR via WOSQI now; good thing I left dev mode on!

edit: and EPR fixed right up. so now I just have to wait for my favorite patches to become available on 2.2.4, which shouldn't take long since now all Pre2's and Pre3's should be united on a single version of webOS... just waitin' for the Veers!
    Sounds like you didn't remove the advanced system patches before the OTA, at least the other folks that have reported the same issue, that was the cause.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    correct, I did have one or more of the advanced system patches... didn't know those weren't OTA safe (I suppose they were supposed to be, but it didn't work that way this time).
    LOL... yeah I often forget what I am supposed to remove, just happened to see a few folks I follow on twitter with the same problem
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsonx42 View Post

How did you do the EPR update thru WOSQI? I tried 3 times and the WOSQI told me "Installing EPR" for hours (I wait for 5 hours then I reset and try again). Please help. Thank you.
    for me it ran in less than a minute. I guess it takes longer for some, but hours has to mean it's stuck forever. Sorry, it's time for the doctor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12