Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TouchPadPro View Post
    Thank you for your time Miss Acosta. Updated my unlocked ATT Pre 3 on Movistar Peru. Working fine but still donīt have Skype.
    Merry Christmas
    Hi all,

I've made a change to the Skype app such that more users of AT&T Pre3's will be able to see it in the App Catalog. If you are an AT&T Pre3 user and still cannot see it, please PM me with your serial number.

If you are a Verizon Pre3 user, you'll find a Skype button in the Add Accounts sections of the Phone, Messaging and Accounts apps. It will prompt you to download once from the App Catalog.

For those of you with WR (EU) Pre3's, you'll also see a Skype button in the Add Accounts sections of the Phone, Messaging and Accounts apps, no download from App Catalog required. You'll still see Skype in the App Catalog if you search for it, but please do not download it as Skype is already in the default software for the WR Pre3's and you may see adverse affects.

Merry Christmas to you all!

- MissAcosta
    OTA update arrived today, no problems to report. (German Qwertz Pre3) \o/
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    MissAcosta,

Sent you a PM re Vodafone Australia.
  4. dwc
    Quote Originally Posted by MissAcosta View Post
    I've made a change to the Skype app such that more users of AT&T Pre3's will be able to see it in the App Catalog. If you are an AT&T Pre3 user and still cannot see it, please PM me with your serial number.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. Even though I had no trouble extracting and installing skype from the other doctors, I've been trying to get someone from Skype or HP to let everyone get it the easy way from the catalog, but to no avail. Glad to see someone is still able to get stuff like this done.
  5. fsa
    Update...this is now resolved for:

Rogers Wireless
    Bell Mobility Canada
    T-Mobile USA
    T-Mobile Germany
    Orange UK
    Telstra Australia

Modifications have also been made such that users using non-AT&T SIMs on AT&T Pre3's should now see the update to 2.2.4. As I mentioned before, if you still don't see the update, please send me a PM with the serial number of your device and whether it has been patched/modified so that I can investigate further.
    AT&T unlocked Pre3 in China, still not receive OTA for 2.2.4. Is it a country specific issue or something else? Previously, OTA for 2.2.3 reached successfully. Thanks for advice in advance.
  6.    #46  
    Dear MissAcosta,
    Pardon me but I already sent u PM about this issue..please advise yaa..thanks
  7.    #47  
    If you're using an AT&T Pre3 with a non-AT&T SIM, you will not see the OTA update...we (HP/Palm) are working on this and I'll post here again once this has been resolved.

If you have a World Ready (EU) Pre3 and cannot see the update, please send me a PM.

Please include info as to whether your device is stock or patched.
    Finally,
    I received OTA update ver 2.2.4
    Thanks to Miss Acosta, now my Pre3 in on 2.2.4
    I still haven't receive the OTA
    Quote Originally Posted by rickywk View Post
    I still haven't receive the OTA
    if your desperate just doctor directly to that version.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123