Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I haven't fully confirmed this yet, but my ATT Pre3 doesn't seem to auto-dim any more after installing the 2.2.4 update. Anyone else notice this? So far I haven't noticed any other differences.

I know a lot of people complained about the autodimming being too aggressive, but I actually liked it because I could leave my brightness set around 15% for daylight hours, and it would automatically dim all the way down at night or indoors.
    It still do auto-dim after update on my Preł. But not so aggressive.
    Yep, confirmed. Auto dimming still works, and actually feels like working a lot better
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    I have the patch installed for Reduce Minimum Brightness to 5... Maybe that is my problem. Do you guys have that?
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    stupid auto dimmer ****es me off, lol.

glad to hear its working better or maybe I'll just patch it out lol
    It works OK, but with more direct light...
    I was almost ready to throw a party after reading the headline...then I read that it still worked. I always patch it out if I can, but I also need the brightness in device menu patch again. I prefer to manage my own brightness.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    If it works better I'm looking forward to it. I have it patched out on 2.2.3, because it would go dim and bright continuously, even when sitting motionless in a well lit room. I'd prefer auto-brightness if it works right.