Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes
  1.    #1  
    We need a thread to organise what patches do and don't work on 2.2.4. I've done some preliminary testing, and here are my results:

Working:
    HP webOS Carrier String
    Just Type Scrim Fix
    Mojo Flick Regulator
    Mojo FPS Booster
    Mojo Smooth Scrolling
    Mojo Speedy Switch
    Mojo Tap Responsiveness
    Add Tap Hold Context Menu (Browser)
    Muffle System Logging
    Quiet powered Messages
    Remove Dropped Packet Logging
    Sync Fix for Stable Upload
    Unthrottle Download Manager
    Advanced System Patches
    Increase Touch Sensitivity and Smoothness
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Working:
    Add Scrollbars to the Browser (by isagar2004)
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini>Galaxy Alpha>Galaxy S8
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Disable Light Sensitive Dimming does not seem to be working. Very annoying...
    Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Disable Light Sensitive Dimming does not seem to be working. Very annoying...
    If you know what you are doing, try the 2.2.3 patch. So far I haven't seen any 2.2.3 patch not working on 2.2.4
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    I'm having a problem with Advanced System Prefs- Framework. I get errors on install. I have tried removing all other patches first but no change.
    Quote Originally Posted by TireSmokin69 View Post
    I'm having a problem with Advanced System Prefs- Framework. I get errors on install. I have tried removing all other patches first but no change.
    Same here. Along with that, Advanced System Menus - Power Menu, and Advanced System Prefs - System Prefs.
    Disable lightbar is not working on my AT&T Pre 3. I tried removing the patch thinking I would try reinstalling it. After a Luna restart lightbar still stays lit and the patch is no longer in Preware for me.
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    507 Global Posts
    Try the Emergency Patch Recovery. I had trouble with updating (and removing) the muffle logging patch. Ran EPR and reinstalled my patches with no problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by carldc View Post
    Try the Emergency Patch Recovery. I had trouble with updating (and removing) the muffle logging patch. Ran EPR and reinstalled my patches with no problem.
    I'm also having trouble updating the muffle logging patch, is EPR the way to go, or can the patch be updated?
    Jimmie Geddes
    Muffle Logging patch have problem after update. EPR is the only way to remove it.
    cannot install advanced system menus - device menu
    Installed successfully and so far working here:

Add Resend Option
    Add Select All
    Advanced System Behavior
    Advanced System Menus - Device Menu
    Advanced System Menus - Framework
    Advanced System Menus - Power Menu
    Advanced System Menus - Today Menu
    Advanced System Prefs - Calendar Prefs
    Advanced System Prefs - Email Prefs
    Advanced System Prefs - Framework
    Advanced System Prefs - Messaging Prefs
    Advanced System Prefs - Phone Prefs
    Advanced System Prefs - System Prefs
    Delete Email from Dashboard (one of my favorites!)
    Mojo Speedy Switch
    Remove Tap Ripple
    I had similar problems with Advanced System Menus. EPR and reinstall fixed it but I a desperate to get Disable Auto Dim working, it drives me crazy flickering about when I am trying to use it.
  14.    #14  
    At first I was having issues where my CPU would just peg itself to max speed, not 100% on what it is but it's definitely not patch-related. Reboot fixes it, thinking it might be my default Mode Switcher config trying to access an unavailable profile.
    Global Posts
    183 Global Posts
    Prior to update, I removed all patches. After update reinstall status:

Installed and seem to be working:

Buttah
    Timestamp Clean
    Make it so...
    Remove Tap Ripple
    Unhide Developer Mode

Installed OK, but unable to tell if they are working or not:
    Unthrottle Download Manager
    Removed Dropped Packet Logging

Installed, but not working:
    Temp. with Battery in Device Menu (shows battery % but no temp)

Unable to install:
    Advanced System Prefs - Framework (phone has not previously had any advanced system patches)
    I've submitted updates for 71 webOS patches for 2.2.4. All from http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...ster-list.html as well as resubmitted a few that weren't mine, but I use and seem abandoned.
    If you've liked my software, please consider to towards future development.

Developer of many apps such as: WebOS Quick Install, WebOS Theme Builder, Ipk Packager, Unified Diff Creator, Internalz Pro, ComicShelf HD, LED Torch, over 70 patches and more.

@JayCanuck @CanuckCoding Facebook
    Video cam flashlight patch doesnt work for me
    (Edit: Work now after several un/re install)
    Last edited by Vity Traff; 12/21/2011 at 07:58 AM.
    Anyone get the Battery Percent and Icon patch working yet...can't live without that one..
    or the New Card per Conversation in messaging?
    Last edited by DJeremyC; 12/21/2011 at 08:27 AM.

Nokia (red phone) --> Denso TouchPoint TP2200 --> Samsung SPH-N400 --> (Palm VII) --> Sanyo 5150 --> Palm Treo 650 --> Palm Pre --> Sprint FrankenPre 2 --> (HP TouchPad)/(HP Pre 3 - Wifi) --> Galaxy Nexus (with TS mod and hopes of Open webOS!)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Bard View Post
    Muffle Logging patch have problem after update. EPR is the only way to remove it.
    what's the problem that you experienced?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason Robitaille View Post
    I've submitted updates for 71 webOS patches for 2.2.4. All from http://forums.webosnation.com/canuck...ster-list.html as well as resubmitted a few that weren't mine, but I use and seem abandoned.
    That's fantastic Jason, all my patches are back now with the exception of:

MultiMod (refuses to install)
    Disable Light Sensitive Dimming (doesn't even appear on the list any more...)
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast