Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree3Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by crowning73 View Post
    Hi bellonsn, you're quite right, I have the exact same issue with the patch (etc/palm/db/kinds/com.palm.person.rej) and it then does install with webosqi, except it doesn't work, does it? The patch shows as installed but doesn't work, can you confirm this?
    Yes. And like I have written in another thread, as EPR doesn't work in this case, and if you're not brave enough to work via command line and reverse apply a patch or copy over two files from a clean 2.2.4 source, then the doctor is most likely the easiest way for you - and the one with least trouble as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by bellonsn View Post
    Yes. And like I have written in another thread, as EPR doesn't work in this case, and if you're not brave enough to work via command line and reverse apply a patch or copy over two files from a clean 2.2.4 source, then the doctor is most likely the easiest way for you - and the one with least trouble as well.
    In my experience, which matches that in question, the patch could not be reinstalled any way over itself nor could it be successfully removed; however, after EPR it was successfully installed over itself using webOSqi ad ipk via direct install ...I don't know why...
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    it doesn't work on my pre3 2.2.4
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456