1. mpx
    I've noticed that about all sms sent/received to/from ONE contact disappeared from the list. Is that an accident or webos periodically clean the list?

If it is so, is there any way to keep them? (backup/export/...)?

Is it eventually possible to write such an app, or there are many problems related with it? (I've found no app to do this)

Thanks
  2. mpx
    I think I have understood what happened: I've deleted an incoming sms from the main screen, not from the thread list (I've not read it cause it was a missed call). Doing so did not delete the sms showed, but instead this action deletes the whole thread.

Can someone confirm this behaviour? Is there any "unofficial" way to recover them? I still have doubts on how the app data is stored in phone.

PS: I hate to say this: I like pre3 in every aspect. It's cool, made well, I love it's multitasking abilities. I'm not afraid for some roughness (jerkiness, some missing features,...) BUT...
    The quality level of main software(in terms of usability, not in stability/completeness) is NO WAY comparable to old Palm standards. It like more a geek gadget than a professional device. And it is not the Beta version, but 2.2.0! :-(

At least we have a 2.2.4 :-)

Just my two cents...