Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 136
Like Tree10Likes
  1. mpx
    mpx is offline
    mpx's Avatar
    Posts
    12 Posts
    #61  
    From Italy doesn't work, at least for me :-( (Firefox/wget)
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Interesting, I just downloaded it using this link:
    http://palm.cdnetworks.net/rom/manta...24mantaatt.jar
    Error 404 Not Found, from Spain
  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    No problems here from Holland (The Netherlands). I use Opera, but I don't use any proxy.
    That's just plain awkward.
    Let me try Firefox under Ubuntu: 404 - Not Found
  4. #64  
    Can anyone tell me if this update means you can select more than 1 picture in the gallery or do you still have to delete one at a time.
  5. g7
    g7 is offline
    g7's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    #65  
    I'm downloading the wr one from Italy.

    two hours ago i was getting the 404 error.
  6. #66  
    FWIW, installing the doctor went fine, but I was unable to activate via AT&T.

    So if you need an _activated_ 2.2.4 device you may want to wait.
  7. letijr's Avatar
    Posts
    86 Posts
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    #67  
    I'd just doctored to 2.2.4 ROM, no problems found so far...
    Seems that they fixed the phone. Actually I used to have problems while trying to use favorites and it dialed a different contact, but if I scrolled the screen, it worked. I'll try it further and let you know.
    hope they corrected the contact name not displayed on the European version ... That is the most annoying of all bugs, not to recognise the calling number! I'd change phone just for that if I had money, though I love the Pre 3
    HP Pre 3 not capable to display names of people calling in
    Touchpad with cracked case
  8. #68  
    The homescreen seems a bit more responsive now, it just feels different. Also when using meta-tap+a/x/c/v minimizes the app when you take your finger off the button. Also, the card animations (glow, card appearing, etc) seem a bit faster.
  9. #69  
    I managed to sign in on my phone (through 3G - seems like the Tomcat crashes have something to do with what IP you're coming from) and it tells me it will only give me 2.2.0 WebDoctor for my UK Pre 3.

    Can I just download the EU one I'm seeing links to on here and use it?
  10. #70  
    I don't really get it. So many people tried now, but still only a few people have told a few things that are improved. Come on, where are the real testers that can give us a detailed changelog?
  11. #71  
    Well installed it, runs fine. Skype is much better now.
    The rest, can't say yet.

    Got a download link for the EU version (posted it on the frontpage as RXShorty).
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by In-Game View Post
    Well installed it, runs fine. Skype is much better now.
    The rest, can't say yet.

    Got a download link for the EU version (posted it on the frontpage as RXShorty).
    Help an ***** out - is the EU version the same as the UK version?
  13. #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by jason_mc99 View Post
    Help an ***** out - is the EU version the same as the UK version?
    Sure is sir
  14. #74  
    Btw, the update-servers are down. Pre 3 --> System Updates --> Can't connect to the update-server.
    Could that be a hint that they're readying the servers for 2.2.4?
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by harry543 View Post
    Can anyone tell me if this update means you can select more than 1 picture in the gallery or do you still have to delete one at a time.
    Anyone?
  16. #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by harry543 View Post
    Anyone?
    There are two images, one for WR and the other one for ATT.
    Take a look at the links in webos-internals
  17. #77  
    Sorry andresigno, I am an ***** when it comes to technology. When you go into the photo roll as I think it was called before I sold the Pre3, is there a new option to select more than 1 picture?
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by Letijr View Post
    hope they corrected the contact name not displayed on the European version ... That is the most annoying of all bugs, not to recognise the calling number! I'd change phone just for that if I had money, though I love the Pre 3
    In my ATT not in a US network, there are a couple of things i did. First, all the contacts must have there full international number +1 xxx xxxxxxx, or +52 xxxxxxxxxxx, you can imagine how it is, but for me is OK as I'm roaming most of the time.
    Secondly, I modified the regional settings and set phone numbers option to "other".
    That way it worked for me on the Pre3 and Veer.

    No Skype for me, as I'm using the Att version on another outside US carrier. So, I must go and find the previous Skype IPK that I got from a Chinese forum.

    And last, it seems more responsive, much fast
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by harry543 View Post
    Sorry andresigno, I am an ***** when it comes to technology. When you go into the photo roll as I think it was called before I sold the Pre3, is there a new option to select more than 1 picture?
    I tried and there is no option, you must go one by one. Solution to that, connect it on USB mode to the PC and there you can work it out as you are managing any file.
    Vistaus likes this.
  20. #80  
    I think 2.2.4 has Data At Rest Encryption, which puts it on an enterprise level in terms of security. The Pre2 version had it at least.
    webOS Ports' UI Architect & luna-sysmgr guru.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions