1.    #1  
    Just a quick note to other Pre 3 users in Canada on Bell Mobility. Self serve app doesn't work (on any 2.x device according to my searches) but if you go to the SIM Toolkit and hit selfserve in there it takes you directly to the mobile site. Bonus is that you are already signed in and it is nearly as quick as the app.

this may be posted somewhere but I didn't find it during my forum searches trying to get a fix for the app. Thought it might be appreciated by others.

Dan
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielD99 View Post
    Just a quick note to other Pre 3 users in Canada on Bell Mobility. Self serve app doesn't work (on any 2.x device according to my searches) but if you go to the SIM Toolkit and hit selfserve in there it takes you directly to the mobile site. Bonus is that you are already signed in and it is nearly as quick as the app.

this may be posted somewhere but I didn't find it during my forum searches trying to get a fix for the app. Thought it might be appreciated by others.

Dan
    The app and the web is actually the same thing, except that the app put it on a full screen browsing window.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    329 Global Posts
    Hey guys,

So I was having issues with the self serve app too. I tried the toolkit link and I actually like it better than the app layout. Since the app was made for pre one, it doesn't fill my whole screen. I added a launcher shortcut so I can get to it quicker. Thanks for the tip!
    You can obviously make a Launcher icon for the webpage if you want too
    Great tip! Thanks.

Just tried it. Brilliant. This is better than the app.