Like Tree6Likes
  • 5 Post By Xadion
  • 1 Post By pecuevasb
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    wow, just wow. From when I first picked it up to when I finally got it all activated and loaded.

this would have sold. If they made it lte, yeah even more.

its a solid machine, the keyboard although it only looks a smidgen bigger than the pre its vastly better in size and even feel!

screen, nice...could have been more wide than tall but oh well.

love it, got it used for 350 its the verizon version.

worth it...would have been worth me buying a new one for 550 if I knew just how much I like it.

thoughts of iphone or nexus conversion vanished the moment I held this phone...so sex.
    I just activated my AT&T Pre3 yesterday, and I'm in complete agreement. It is an amazing phone, what a shame Leo was such a ******. Oh well, now I've got something solid to take me well in to the open source era.
    Global Posts
    326 Global Posts
    Agreed...

I'm also getting about 3 times the data speeds as I was with my Pre 2.
    It definitely is the best hardware to ever run webOS.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    I love my Pre 3 and had the same response, though the weight definitely threw me off.
    Quote Originally Posted by jtran51 View Post

... the weight definitely threw me off.
    You're joking, right?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    I activated mine six weeks ago. I can tell you all that the feeling hasn't worn off yet. It's the real deal. I just bought a second one as a hardware 'insurance policy'. We need to make sure demand on eBay remains strong through threads like this one so app developers will keep the Pre3 in mind.

Everyone...go to eBay or Amazon (or wherever) and pick up a Pre3 while they last. You won't regret it!
    Pre3 definitely the best webOS phone. The main drawback is lack of software support and firmware support. But I don't expect much from 'unreleased' phone like this. Really pity Pre3 have this bad fate.