1.    #1  
    I have not moved phones for a good while and just wanted to double check I had done everything before I finally swapped over to my pre3.

I have done a Palm backup, save restore (copied file over to computer) and copied all photos, and videos from the usb drive and synced contacts with gmail. Is there anything else I need to do or have I covered everything?
    I would do exactly the same things... seems you took care of everything
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Sounds like you did everything. I moved from a Pre- to a Pixi (temporarily) to a Pre3, and the only thing I did differently was to copy everything (not just pics/vids) over to my computer...just in case. The other additional thing I did was to export data from a couple of programs (mileage monitor, classic note)...again, just in case.

Let us know how you like the Pre3. I've had my at&t Pre3 activated for about 1.5 months, and it's everything I'd hoped it would be!

Enjoy!
    -carldc

m500>T3>T|X>Treo 755p>Pre>Pixi>Pre 3>Galaxy S4 Mini
    ..........................................TouchPad............Surface Pro
    PalmOS-------------------webOS-------------------Android (just waiting for webOS to rise again!)
    If you have any contacts that are only in your Palm Profile, export to CSV.

Other than that, I think you are good.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...