Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By mbasrawi
  • 1 Post By totoro80
  • 1 Post By diodo314
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Trying to figure out what Twitter app to get but I'm not sure which are adjusted for the Pre3?
    Phnx is pretty sweet and pre3 compatible
    Vistaus and geekpeter like this.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    so is Carbon
    Vistaus likes this.
    If you can get your hands on it then i would say carbon is the way to go, but if you are stuck with a locked geo restriction and cannot make the purchase then phnx isnt bad
    Vistaus likes this.
    Global Posts
    938 Global Posts
    Thank you.

Thought I read in the Carbon reviews that it hadnt got a update in 6 months so didnt think it had been adjusted for the Pre3 screen?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andreas View Post
    Thank you.

Thought I read in the Carbon reviews that it hadnt got a update in 6 months so didnt think it had been adjusted for the Pre3 screen?
    You can adjust it manually by adding a few lines to a file. I personally like carbon the best but spaz is good too

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    You can adjust it manually by adding a few lines to a file. I personally like carbon the best but spaz is good too

Don't know where I heard it, but I believe Carbon is going to get some Pre3 with an update soon. The update will also fixed the broken trends list and a few other quirks.
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Project Macaw from the makers of phnx.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnceo View Post
    Don't know where I heard it, but I believe Carbon is going to get some Pre3 with an update soon. The update will also fixed the broken trends list and a few other quirks.
    Tweeted CarbonOS few days ago regarding when they are going to submit the update. Still haven't got a reply from them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Liski View Post
    Project Macaw from the makers of phnx.
    Is TP-only.

phnx works great here on my Pre 3, but it eats a lot of battery. Too bad, 'cause I love to support OSS (I also use Ubuntu for a few years now).
    I'm gonna buy Carbon. Seriously, frigging great (at least, I imagine as I also have Graphite which is the TP-variant and it's the best app I've ever used, so Carbon must be great too).
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vistaus View Post
    Is TP-only.

phnx works great here on my Pre 3, but it eats a lot of battery. Too bad, 'cause I love to support OSS (I also use Ubuntu for a few years now).
    I'm gonna buy Carbon. Seriously, frigging great (at least, I imagine as I also have Graphite which is the TP-variant and it's the best app I've ever used, so Carbon must be great too).
    It also works fine on my Pre 3.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    I use Spaz: A Twitter, Identi.ca and StatusNet client for PalmŪ Pre on both the Pre 3 and TouchPad. Unfortunately, the author has posted that he is only actively supporting the TouchPad version.
    Bad Kitty is also optimized for the Pre3. That's what I use.

Bad Kitty seemed nice, but I don't like the interface of it.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Phnx is optimized for pre3.
    phnx is indeed rather good.