1.    #1  
    Hey all,

I've got a problem that has only started occurring within the past week or two, and was wondering if anyone else is having it or knows of a solution?

Sometimes (not always) I go to send an SMS message to someone in my address book, and it tries sending it to a different number. For example, '0114' will be inserted instead of (+614). If I click on the yellow error triangle, it says 'Could not send your message due to a network error. Try again. 21'. If I tap 'Send Again' the same thing occurs.

The only solution (it would appear) is to turn the phone off and then on again (although this isn't guaranteed to work).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

Stu :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartguthrie View Post
    Hey all,

I've got a problem that has only started occurring within the past week or two, and was wondering if anyone else is having it or knows of a solution?

Sometimes (not always) I go to send an SMS message to someone in my address book, and it tries sending it to a different number. For example, '0114' will be inserted instead of (+614). If I click on the yellow error triangle, it says 'Could not send your message due to a network error. Try again. 21'. If I tap 'Send Again' the same thing occurs.

The only solution (it would appear) is to turn the phone off and then on again (although this isn't guaranteed to work).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanks in advance!

STD :-)
    I have observed similar behaviour. When I send a text message to a number starting +91xxxx after sending the message Pre3 display the number as 0xxxx. Normally it should display name of the contact to whom the message was sent, but probably because of the leading zero, it doesn't display the name, nor does it appear in the right thread. With one particular number +9175985xxxxx sending message always fails. Yellow triangle appears and recipient name and number disappears. Strange?