1.    #1  
    Precentral forums wont load on my pre3 anymore. It just sits there saying Connecting to FORUM. with the P|C logo on the screen.

I am using a HP PRE3, on VERIZON, using the "Forums" app.

It times out. I CAN access on PC, and anywhere else.

Help plz.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    I had the same issue, deleted precentral then search for it again, this time add webOS nation instead. Fixed it for me.

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE using Tapatalk.
    Pre|central Peacekeepers
    Apps, web servers, etc. sometimes are down for a bit. Unless someone can confirm that the forums work for them, Just try again later and dont panic. Otherwise you can always try to uninstall the app and reinstall.
    Back to webOS with my new Touchpad!!!
    Check Out My TouchPad Theme "Paint It Black" http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...iew-black.html
  4.    #4  
    neither work. i cant find webOS nations in the list, or search.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
  5.    #5  
    forums.webosnation.com .. thats why..

6.    #6  
    Yay.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums