Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I don't know of any phone that will do that personally .
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    it is. You just have to select one at a time, doesn't get any simple than that. More than one at a time then you getting advanced!
    Yea that is true, but "WiFI TP FIle Browser" is actual very easy. Let me check out if you can delete photos........
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    We don't talk about "any phone" here. This is about webOS phones ;-)
    Well my android phone has an app called quick pic and you can hit multi select and click all the pics you want than hit share button and whatever app has some type of share plug in it can be shared there.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by harry543 View Post
    Can I hook up wirelessly to my computer and do it?
    Here I'm back. Yes you can delete photos wirelesly from PC/MAC/Linux on our TP easyly with the great app http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...-uploader.html
    You have no thumbnail, so you have to know the names of the files.
    I had to install not the version from prewrae but from this post:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/hp-tou...ml#post3264091
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRealHotshot View Post
    Well my android phone has an app called quick pic and you can hit multi select and click all the pics you want than hit share button and whatever app has some type of share plug in it can be shared there.

Great, thanks that is really good news and very helpful for the op.

EDIT: And I agree that android is a very good OS: Daily Reset?
    Last edited by somline; 12/13/2011 at 04:08 PM.
  7.    #27  
    Guys, I am selling it . It sounds crazy but I take photos then send them via email at least 4 days a week so this feature is really important.

I am buying the Motorola Pro plus which has Android and I know it has this feature because I have had an HTC Wildfire S before.

I absolutely LOVE the Pre 3 build quality, size and webos except from this stupid missing feature. Gutted. Thanks for helping.
    I'm not saying android is better than WebOS cause as of now I prefer WebOS but with the sharing within apps android does do pretty decent. With WebOS now being open source hopefully someone will built an app or patch to multi select pics and files and send them or share them within the OS.

Guys, I am selling it . It sounds crazy but I take photos then send them via email at least 4 days a week so this feature is really important.

I am buying the Motorola Pro plus which has Android and I know it has this feature because I have had an HTC Wildfire S before.

I absolutely LOVE the Pre 3 build quality, size and webos except from this stupid missing feature. Gutted. Thanks for helping.
    I would say hang tight buddy I'm sure an app or patch will pop up soon since they opening WebOS. While I took send tons of pics to friends and clients weekly won't stop me from buying an pre 3 I can tell you that.

10.    #30  
    How sure are you Hotshot, out of 10 with 10 being definite.

If this is the function you need then go for it.
    You know that you
    a) can connect the cable and send them from you pc/mac/linux
    b) use the app I pointed you to.

If thats not enough and you need it go the other route then do it. But what I hear from your post, you probably will not be happy with that.

EDIT_ Hopefully you get the same support there as you get here.
    How sure are you Hotshot, out of 10 with 10 being definite.
    Imma say this bro. From what I've seen in this webos homebrew crew they pick up the ball and run with it! Maemo5 and webos are my two favorite mobile os as of date. They stuff both phones can do are amazing. Android really shine "after" you root and install a custom rom to your liking. Root on maemo 5 is a 3k size file that you install to get root. Preware is like 3 to 5 steps and bam webos is at your mercy. Now try a one click root app on android and see if you don't run into problems later on. I said all that to say this, I have faith it will be a work around for multi select. Am I 100% sure? No but how can I be with any mobile os.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    My old Palm Centro can!
    HP Pre 3 (UK)
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    My DSLR can't even delete selected photos...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12