1.    #1  
    when I get txt messages it no longer makes a sound or vibrates ...what have I done wrong to make this happen ?? ...it rings fine!!
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    when I get txt messages it no longer makes a sound or vibrates ...what have I done wrong to make this happen ?? ...it rings fine!!
    I also start having problem with my sound. Sometimes only with messaging. Sometimes no sound at all. I also notice that the phone app is using a lot of handles (using jstop i saw 2250 handles for phone app.).
    I pair my Pre 3 via bluetooth with my car (Mercedes C). Works fine, but after leaving the car it seems to have this problem.
    Almost 3 months with my Pre 3 and no sound issues what so ever. Maybe you have done this already but check your settings in messaging and sound settings and see if they are turned off.
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Almost 3 months with my Pre 3 and no sound issues what so ever. Maybe you have done this already but check your settings in messaging and sound settings and see if they are turned off.
    Thanks. But ofcourse this all sound settings are ok. Resetting the phone solves the problem. But I am getting nervous of resetting the device on a regular basis.