Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    Guys, anyone with Pre 3 have difficulties on finding the video transferred via USB? I can't seem to find it on the default video player, it said something "video playlist is empty".

    Tried access in Internalz Pro and found the files and can play directly from Internalz.. Tried erase the var/luna/data/filenotify.db3 but no result

    Help me, please? Thanks!
  2. #2  
    what format of video? did you "Eject" the device from winblows? and have you done a full reboot since adding them?
  3. #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    what format of video? did you "Eject" the device from winblows? and have you done a full reboot since adding them?
    Since he can play it with InternalZ it seems the file is well copied.
    Sounds like the http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...-updating.html
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    Since he can play it with InternalZ it seems the file is well copied.
    Sounds like the http://forums.precentral.net/webos-d...-updating.html
    the files instantly viewable in a file manager yeah but for me at least nothing at all adds to my music or video librarys till ive fully rebooted the devices, if i try, both my pre3 and touchpad get stuck in an infinite load when launching the music or vid/picture apps till i reboot and they magically work.
  5. #5  
    There are so many threads/post about it since the beginning of webOS. Since I don't hear much music or view vids I never experienced this problem.
    Did someone already find a workaround?
  6.    #6  
    Thanks guys, I did try the mask/unmask folder then reboot Luna Manager.. it seems to work (somehow) I hope they fix this soon.. it's such a waste especially with Pre3 not having other option to play videos.
  7. vladi's Avatar
    Posts
    134 Posts
    Global Posts
    846 Global Posts
    #7  
    Ever since I got my first webOS device I can't figure out how to make a video playlist All my videos go to Video Roll no matter in which folder I put them on USB drive.

    So check your video roll.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by somline View Post
    There are so many threads/post about it since the beginning of webOS. Since I don't hear much music or view vids I never experienced this problem.
    Did someone already find a workaround?
    Never had media indexing issues on our 1.x devices, had it pretty bad on our Veers, don't think I have seen it on Pre2 or 3 yet (but I know it exists), and don't think we have seen it on our TP's but also know that exists.

    On my Veer it was HORRIBLE with pictures taken by the phone.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...

Posting Permissions