1.    #1  
    Guys, wanna ask whether there's any difficulty login to Google account? I can't seem to logon to the Synergy account.. Something "entered credential isn't correct?"

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Do you have any non-alphanumeric characters in your password? There was an issue on the Touchpad with setting up Google accounts with certain characters in the password:

http://forums.precentral.net/hp-touc...own-error.html
  3.    #3  
    Nope, a combination of numeric and alpha numeric. I suspect this is due to latest security upgrade by Google. They introduce something two-way security.. and that includes authorization for every apps that use their service?
    Have you checked into your gmail account lately to see if you need to set up newer, more secure login information? Each device will require a setup, I know my phone and touchpad both had to be setup again to remove the "credential" warning.
    EDIT;
    I just saw your entry, yes, I think this is exactly the problem. I'm not sure what triggers it, but since it seems my phone has to be restarted every other day, this message comes often.
    Last edited by trippert57; 12/03/2011 at 09:09 AM.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by trippert57 View Post
    Have you checked into your gmail account lately to see if you need to set up newer, more secure login information? Each device will require a setup, I know my phone and touchpad both had to be setup again to remove the "credential" warning.
    EDIT;
    I just saw your entry, yes, I think this is exactly the problem. I'm not sure what triggers it, but since it seems my phone has to be restarted every other day, this message comes often.
    Exactly, how do you setup this for Pre3 or Touchpad?

Never mind, I got it sort out. Thanks!
    Last edited by Spinnel; 12/03/2011 at 10:17 AM.
    How do you bypass this six number security check by gmail? I can't access my account with the Pre email app..

[SOLVED] If anyone's having trouble with Gmail verification code on his/her phone solution can be found here:
    Last edited by crowning73; 12/06/2011 at 10:46 AM.
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.