1.    #1  
    En mi Palm Pre (web 1.4) siempre pude conectarme a Internet y navegar. pero con Pre 2 (web os 2.0) y ahora en mi Palm Pre 3 me conecto correctamente pero no puedo navegar a pesar de estar conectado. Cual es el problema ?
    And now the translation..
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    And now the translation..
    In my Palm Pre (web 1.4) I always connect and surf Internet, but I tried it in a Pre 2 (web os 2.0) and now in my new Pre 3 and I connect but I cannot surf. is this a problem of the webos 2 or more ?
    How are you connecting to the Internet (data connection, or wifi)? I've never read a report of people with problems surfing the web on either device.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    How are you connecting to the Internet (data connection, or wifi)? I've never read a report of people with problems surfing the web on either device.
    By wi fi. Im already connected (the sign is on) but I receive the statement "you must be connected to Internet". This is the strange problem
  6.    #6  
    It works by data connection. And also with my other Pre 1.4. So the problem is with webos 2.0 somethin about the configuration ?
    Have you tried other wireless networks, have you configured your wifi for to assign ip automatically. (como puedes ver por mi penoso inglés, también soy español, o al menos, también hablo castellano)
    (as you can see by my pitiful English, I am also Spanish, or at least, I also speak Castellano)
  8.    #8  
    thank you cargoz ! De pronto comenzo a funcionar. It started working. Now the problem is that we cannot know the reason. But it works.
    thank you all. Gracias igual