1.    #1  
    After doing an EPR (Emergency patch recovery)

A bunch of my patches wont reinstall.

Specifically Sconix's Advanced Patches and UberCalendar.

Help!

How do I fix this?

Thanks
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    Hi rmausser!
    I don't really know the solution to Your issue, but I was strugling some problems with patches lately.
    My case was: my patches were "installed" (what I mean is that there were some patches that wasn't installed by me after Doctoring and using EPR, but showed as "installed". To be specific I could not install/remove/uninstall them couse my Preware think the patches are already in my system. In fact there were no indication of this so I was in the position that I couldn't do enything with some patches, niether install them nor remove/reinstall.
    I found somewhere at P|C forum that this is related to some leftover folders/files of the patches. Partial erease (I think) with EPR solved the issue.
    Maybe this is Your case too.
    Try to find the thread about: "Preware doesn't see may patches/Preware can't remove patches" or something similar.
    Maybe the solution is to delete patches folder in cryptofs dir?

-pretoo-
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by pretoo View Post
    Hi rmausser!
    I don't really know the solution to Your issue, but I was strugling some problems with patches lately.
    My case was: my patches were "installed" (what I mean is that there were some patches that wasn't installed by me after Doctoring and using EPR, but showed as "installed". To be specific I could not install/remove/uninstall them couse my Preware think the patches are already in my system. In fact there were no indication of this so I was in the position that I couldn't do enything with some patches, niether install them nor remove/reinstall.
    I found somewhere at P|C forum that this is related to some leftover folders/files of the patches. Partial erease (I think) with EPR solved the issue.
    Maybe this is Your case too.
    Try to find the thread about: "Preware doesn't see may patches/Preware can't remove patches" or something similar.
    Maybe the solution is to delete patches folder in cryptofs dir?

-pretoo-
    I did a save/restore and a full doctor.

I find that always solves the problem and if you save Preware settings in Save/Restore all your apps/patches come back in the "Saved Package List" option in the drop down in Preware.

Hit "Install All" and all your patches reinstall at once.

Really easy and the phone is like new.