1.    #1  
    Hi all, first post re the pre 3, and i am selling it ! I want to remove all user details including account / sim details as i am selling it to a stranger .

My question is i have done a delete all apps and data , but in the user account details it still comes up with my user name / email addressesand sims used, which obviously i dont want..
    I have tried the resets on the device info menu, and the toggling mute switch and power, but they still show !!!

Can some kind soul please explain how to get rid of them before i sell it ????

thanks very much guys, the handset may be going but the dual boot touchpad 32gb is definately staying !!!!!

cheers

james
    do a "Full Erase" and it'll be back to stock condition, unless you've applied Preware patches.
    Author:
    Remove Messaging Beeps patch for webOS 3.0.5, Left/Right bezel gestures in LunaCE,
    Whazaa! Messenger and node-wa, SynerGV 1 and 2 - Google Voice integration, XO - Subsonic Commander media streamer, AB:S Launcher
    (1:39:33 PM) halfhalo: Android multitasking is like sticking your fingers into a blender
    GO OPEN WEBOS!
    People asked me for a donate link for my non-catalog work, so here you are: