Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By pecuevasb
  1.    #1  
    Last Friday I went to ZAGG’s worldwide headquarters (which is stationed here in Utah). I asked them what they did when they didn’t have an InvisibleSHIELD on their website for a specific device. They told me that in those cases I would have to bring the phone and they’d design the SHIELD for it. A full body maximum coverage InvisibleSHIELD costs about $27.00 and the installation fee is $10.00. But, since my device would be used as the model for the creation of the SHIELD then it would all be free of charge for me. I dropped of my HP Pre3 4G yesterday around 11:00 a.m. They told me to pick it up at 5:00 p.m. I ended up having problems with my vehicle and couldn’t pick it up until this morning. When they handed it to me they told me that the InvisibleSHIELD for the HP Pre3 would be going into production and that it will also be available on ZAGG’s website soon. I took a video showcasing the SHIELD and uploaded it to my YouTube channel. You can check it out at the link below and decide if the InvisibleSHIELD by ZAGG is for you.

geekpeter and laoh like this.
    That's cool that you got your covers gratis. I bought the Skinomi screen protector for my Pre 3. It is similar to the Zagg but without the orange peel. I didn't buy the back cover as the rubberized back is to great as is. Putting plastic the back is like putting a plastic cover on your couch. But that's just me.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by 2wings View Post
    That's cool that you got your covers gratis. I bought the Skinomi screen protector for my Pre 3. It is similar to the Zagg but without the orange peel. I didn't buy the back cover as the rubberized back is to great as is. Putting plastic the back is like putting a plastic cover on your couch. But that's just me.
    I too like the feel of the phone without any protection. But, my dislike for scratches and scuffs is greater than my like for a lack of protection. After a year of usage, there aren't any scratches on my Pre Plus. I want it to be the same case with my Pre3.
    2 months now with no screen protector on my Pre 3 and no scuffs or scratches. The treated glass seems to hold up well to normal use. My Sprint Pre had a Zagg screen protector on it and it's nice change now going to the feel of the smooth glass of my Pre 3.
    I got the Skinomi from Amazon and it's really nice. I got the carbon fiber textured skin and it looks really awesome

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    That's funny. I emailed them when I first got my Pre3 and they said they would not be making them. I love precentral. I'm off to get one now.
    Global Posts
    610 Global Posts
    Devices
    -Sprint Pre & FrankenPre 2
    -AT&T Pre3 4G
    Accessories
    -5 Touchstones for phones & Touchpad
    Awesome, this is my favourite screen protector brand. I had checked a few times if a Pre 3 one was available. Have now placed an order.
    Thank you for loaning them your device!
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Excelent new, just bought one.

Now all that is needed is the 1800mAh battery from Mugen and im all set
    This is great! I've been holding out on activating my Pre 3 since there hasn't been too much 3rd party support for it. I was waiting for a good screen protector and I've always liked InvisibleSHIELD. I've been waiting to find a good case like the one GRT made for the Palm Pre Plus but I'm thinking of just skipping the case and getting a full body protector instead. I figure the case will probably just make the Pre 3 look too bulky.
  11.    #11  
    So far the InvisibleSHIELD for the Pre3 is great. It offers great grip and there are no issues with screen clarity. I love living near ZAGG Headquarters.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    does it use solution to stay on the screen? if yes how you guy are going to peel off if you want to?