1.    #1  
    Hi guys,

I cannot buy any apps on my HP Pre3. When I click purchase the download button changes to 'Purchase failed!' When I click it I get the error 'The action could not be completed. Try again later.'

The 'Preferences & Accounts' button in the App Catalog drop-down menu is faded out so I cannot check my bank account details.

Any ideas? The only change I made recently was my network, from O2 to Vodafone, which involved switching the SIM card.

Leon
    Last edited by leonkehoe; 11/20/2011 at 05:15 AM.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I had the same problem a few days ago, but it seems to have corrected itself as of yesterday. I was able to purchase Forums (nice app, btw). The preferences menu in the app catalog is still disabled though.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I get this all the time. Its a bit annoying, I find it corrects itself if you just restart the app.
  4.    #4  
    Ah you see, I too was able to purchase Forums, but I cannot purchase Wifi Media Sync 3.0 .
    I had this a few times now and for me these issue resolved itself after a reboot.
    i had this happen too. just come back to it later. if the charge went through, it will be available for download after a reboot. if the charge failed, just buy it again.
    Touchpad 16GB
    Pre3 (UK)