1.    #1  
    I dont know if there is already a thread about this but I was wondering if anyone knows how to configure UberCalendar so I can use the "invite attendees" button when creating a meeting. Thanks in advance and apologies of this topic already exist.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    It works with google calendar only and you have to be an editor of the google account used to send the event. Also you have to add the google sync behaviors patch in Preware as well.

Just hit the button that will display the attendees line in the calendar event. If your username is not listed, hit the button the add contact button. It will then add you as the organizer. Then you can tap the button again to open the people picker to add an invitee.
    French Pre3, UK Pre2, US Veer, German gsm Pre, 680, garmin ique 3600 & still have my working palm pilot 1000 with the 1 Mb adapter

Please remove UberCalendar and google sync behavior patches prior to system updates.
    patch Google calendar sync behavior for 2.x.x and TouchPad (Oauth2 and advanced sync requirements enabled)
    Preference guide for MetaView's UberCalendar patch