Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree94Likes
    Does anyone know where you can buy one of these?
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    Same place you purchase unicorns. From what I have seen, these may be rarer than the TP Go (or there is a supply that hasn't been leaked of these yet).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by irwinr12 View Post
    I don't think these ever went into production, so only a handful of test mules may exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdch View Post
    Here you go:
    that looks just pretty on the stand. I want one so bad. How'd you get your hands on one ?
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pinoyrepn1124 View Post
    that looks just pretty on the stand. I want one so bad. How'd you get your hands on one ?
    It was on ebay with what was purported to be a white pre3. Webosnation put up a pic, I saw the touchstone, and immediately bought it. Unfortunately, the white pre3 was not included, but I really cared more about the touchstone 2. It really is MUCH better with a Pre3 than the original touchstone. I really wish they had released more of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by pdch View Post
    It was on ebay with what was purported to be a white pre3. Webosnation put up a pic, I saw the touchstone, and immediately bought it. Unfortunately, the white pre3 was not included, but I really cared more about the touchstone 2. It really is MUCH better with a Pre3 than the original touchstone. I really wish they had released more of them.
    Didn't it come with a VZW Pre3 too? Or was it just the black Pre3?

I swear remembering it being a bundle.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Global Posts
    480 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Didn't it come with a VZW Pre3 too? Or was it just the black Pre3?

I swear remembering it being a bundle.
    It came with a VZW pre3, which I am still using today.
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.
    That was back when VZW Pre3's were still unicorns too.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345