Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Volcom45
  • 2 Post By eTreo
  1.    #1  
    I contacted Brian Krische, the developer of InterfaceLIFT for WebOS to ask if he planned on updating the app with Pre3 support and 480x800 wallpapers. He said he wasn't planning on developing any further for webOS due to the fact that sadly it seems nearly dead. Who could blame him. However, I convinced him to open source the app and then tweaked the code to direct at 480x800 wallpapers instead of the original Pre resolution. I'd like to thank Jeff from InterfaceLIFT.com for his server side assistance changes as well. I figured I'd package it back up and get it in the catalog for all regions so everyone with a Pre3 has access to it. The wallpapers truly look stunning at that resolution on the Pre3. There's some issues with the Artists/Tagging categories so I turned those off for now but plan on figuring them out and releasing an update. Anyway, enjoy and go grab it if you haven't yet! Best wallpapers out there!

http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...erfaceliftpre3
    Last edited by volcom45; 11/17/2011 at 05:20 PM. Reason: Typo
    HelloNNNewman likes this.
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Great! Thanks mate.
    Thanks!
    Thanks a lot!!
    n1, it was very kind of the original author to let you update it as well.
    Just installed (almost three years late, jeje) but unfortunately it is not working, it installs but when opening the app it stays in a black screen with some "downloading" message or something like that. Is it still functional?
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    Just installed (almost three years late, jeje) but unfortunately it is not working, it installs but when opening the app it stays in a black screen with some "downloading" message or something like that. Is it still functional?
    guilledil

While the app is open (and the wheel is spinning, appearing to be downloading), tap the menu in the upper left. Select "Preferences". A notification will pop up asking you if you want to reset the database. Tap on it. The app will close and the database will be reset. Now restart your device, and then open InterfaceLIFT again. It should start to download.
    vgg and Jakuje like this.
    Thanks eTreo! The trick worked with a slight difference, when I reset the database and restarted the phone, it did not work, the next time I reset the database and did not restart, it began working... thanks again! Nice wallpapers!
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3