1.    #1  
    My a few days' old Pre3 fell hardly 3 feet but the screen is lcd is broken . Are there replacement lcd screens available for Pre3? The phone seems to work fine
    Quote Originally Posted by nrvenkat View Post
    My a few days' old Pre3 fell hardly 3 feet but the screen is lcd is broken . Are there replacement lcd screens available for Pre3? The phone seems to work fine
    You need to replace the front housing assembly

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
  3.    #4  
    @sketch42, where can I get the replacement assembly - @petapoof isnt the pre3 screen size different from the other models

Thanks
    @sketch42, where can I get the replacement assembly - @petapoof isnt the pre3 screen size different from the other models

Thanks
    I'm not sure where to get em.. But yes.. They are different sizes

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    I'd be interested in finding this out too. I just got a supposedly NIB Pre 3 (box was sealed) off of e-bay, and the backlighting on my screen is unhappy. It's splotched and uneven, as if some liquid were spilled and dripped from the top. =( Unfortunately, the seller won't refund since it was "as-is". Looks like I just got unlucky with a new unit.