1.    #1  
    So my girl just got a iphone4s (ugh) and on our family plan, and with my old pre+ on verizon I got free mobile hotspot. Now that I don't have a pre+ anymore and a free hotspot they started charging me 20$ extra. No thanks.

So.. I know and have heard everyone talking about freeteather or whatever its called. Which I assume is free.... So.... What do I need to know about it and or need to do to successfully get the hotspot on my pre3 again.

Thx guys.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    its in preware under the webos internal feed. It called freetether
    ...and the new version does seem to work just fine on the Pre3. All you do is turn it on and connect.

I still miss the free mobile hot spot though... it was a separate 5GB allocation of data. I had dropped my Verizon data down to the $15 150MB plan, but any time I knew I'd be using a big bunch of data I'd just turn on MHS which caused the phone to use the 5GB allocation instead. Oh well, no matter what it couldn't last forever.