1.    #1  
    Hi all

I did the Impostah method to get paid apps access when I received my unlocked ATT Pre 3, and did not work, although my HP webOS profile says that I'm on the USA.

Now, I really need free applications that you can't find in any place (because they're free so nobody shares them), like The Weather Channel for example, so I've tried 2 methods:

1. Dummy Maker: which gives an error that I've reported getting no answer on its forum. (com.server or something not working...).
    2. Impostah: that when I enter the app code (com.palm.weather) says that the application can't be found.

I post here to get help on how could I get free apps access but geo restricted on my Pre 3 using any method, or help solving the errors I've mentioned before.

Thanks,
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    I have the same issue. Impostah finds only the apps already available in my app catalog.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemstil View Post
    I have the same issue. Impostah finds only the apps already available in my app catalog.
    The same happens to me.
    And it seems that nobody wants to help us
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    if you have a TP, Rod have the following advise http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3242571
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    if you have a TP, Rod have the following advise http://forums.precentral.net/hp-pre-...ml#post3242571
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    I have the same issue! I need skype on my phone but I can't access it on my Catalog :-(
    HP Pre 3
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by arturocr View Post
    I have the same issue! I need skype on my phone but I can't access it on my Catalog :-(
    Skype is Integrated in the messaging system, you just need to setup your user in the account app in the settings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Letijr View Post
    Skype is Integrated in the messaging system, you just need to setup your user in the account app in the settings.
    Depending on firmware version.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Letijr View Post
    It doesn't show up in my phone settings, I'm running the 2.2.3 firmware version!
    HP Pre 3