1.    #1  
    I snagged a new Pre 3 and have my profile active on that phone. I"d like to get a file off of my old Sprint Pre minus, but it won't let me activate it on without a service provider. I tried connecting to my computer while in the "Sign In Failed" screen but nothing happens. Is there any way to bypass log in? I've seen other strings, but they all seem to imply I needed to do something before I deactivated. I hope you guys can help. Thanks.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by GuyFromNam View Post
    Thanks! I will give this a try later. My only concern is that my volume keys stopped working a long time ago and I had been using a software patch to control volume. We'll see what happens.

And sorry, I used google and searched the forums but I guess I didn't know the right words to use.
  4.    #4  
    Tried it 6 times and it never worked, probably because of my nonfunctioning volume keys. Anybody have any other suggestions?
    if your volume key doesn't work, head to sprint and see if they will repair it for their standard $35
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Cantaffordit View Post
    if your volume key doesn't work, head to sprint and see if they will repair it for their standard $35
    Will do. Thanks.