1.    #1  
    Signing up to with my Palm profile meant all the events I had on my classic Pre are (or should be) on my Pre3 now, still I don't recall events ringing at midnight on my Pre, yet that's what happening on Pre3, every birthday the phone rings at midnight of that day, it's very annoying as I like my sleep. I can't find a way to modify these events or even remove them via the patch 'create birthday events' I had on the Pre, what are my options with Pre3?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    This happened to me too (though I believe it started before I got the Pre3 but I could be wrong). I fixed it but my solution might be limited to my peculiar circumstances--I synch my phone to Outlook using Chapura PocketMirror.

I went into Outlook, created a grid view that shows all annual events, and then went down the line changing the reminder time to 720 minutes (12 hours). It's annoying because Outlook doesn't allow you to paste down, so I had to paste the time individually for each row. But after I did that, on the next synch I now get those alerts at noon.
  3.    #3  
    Has in the meantime anything changed as regards birthdays on the calendar? I mean, can I set them to alert me say at 9am of the birthday day instead of 12 hrs earlier, 24 hrs earlier and other useless options? If I set undefined it sounds at midnight, pretty annoying. In case nothing's changed, what's the sound I have to modify to make it silent, alert or notify?
    Was sucked into Palm when I bought the glorious Treo650, somehow subsequent phones didn't live up to expectations.