1.    #1  
    I just got an unlocked pre 3 and a red pocket sim. figured i'd share my experience so far

It took less than 15 minutes to activate and port my number from sprint and my 2 year old pre

My AT&T navigator works(see how long that lasts)

Data is throttled. web pages open lighting quick, but when i do speed tests the speed jumps to 800kbps but quickly drops down. so it looks like large amounts of data get knocked down but small things like web pages fly. youtube videos do not play well

I am in NY & have full bars on my H+
    You need to call AT&T and tell them to add your PrPrPr&#$275$; $3$ ($IMEI$ #) $To$ $their$ $HSPA$* $faux$ $4G$ $network$. ($list$ $of$ $devices$)
    Quote Originally Posted by laxxx47 View Post
    I just got an unlocked pre 3 and a red pocket sim. figured i'd share my experience so far

It took less than 15 minutes to activate and port my number from sprint and my 2 year old pre

My AT&T navigator works(see how long that lasts)

Data is throttled. web pages open lighting quick, but when i do speed tests the speed jumps to 800kbps but quickly drops down. so it looks like large amounts of data get knocked down but small things like web pages fly. youtube videos do not play well

I am in NY & have full bars on my H+
    Question for you: Does picture messaging work for you with pictures taken with the Pre3? if so, what settings are you using ?

Thanks
    _______________________________________________________________________________________
    Patches Added to Preware: Fixed Keyboard Brightness 25, Fixed Keyboard Brightness 50, & Fixed Keyboard Brightness 100.
    @webOSdealer : A Day In My Life, #MaskAppeal Video - Enjoy