1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can get an extra?
    Was yours damaged from the splash?
    I saw them on eBay for about $65 shipped. Its not worth it for now, so wait it out (while punishing that seller) if you can.
    Quote Originally Posted by palml0ver View Post
    Does anyone know where I can get an extra?
    I've got one for ya. I'll PM you, Neighbor.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I wish there were more options :/ I wouldn't pay more than $40 for a battery. Most phone's extra batteries cost around $25
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    I can't wait to see what price point Mugen puts on them! I'm pretty sure it'll be more than the 4 bucks we paid for our extra Pre/Pixi batteries
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts
    It'll be $45 and out in two weeks ^ ^ contacted them on twitter :-) that's for 1800 mah and no need for new battery cover

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Palm Zire 31 > some old fashioned phones > iPhone 3G > HTC Desire > Blackberry > iPhone 4 > HP Pre 3 & HP Touchpad 16gb
  7.    #7  
    1800? And it won't make the phone thicker at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by lu1gj3s View Post
    It'll be $45 and out in two weeks ^ ^ contacted them on twitter :-) that's for 1800 mah and no need for new battery cover

Nice, I'd rather pay them $45 for a battery with more talk time then $60 for the same one. That should also bring down the price on the HP batteries that are out there.
    Global Posts
    249 Global Posts
    sweet i dont care if they work with touchstone cause I dont use it any more cause of that instant drain issue ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziplock View Post
    sweet i dont care if they work with touchstone cause I dont use it any more cause of that instant drain issue ...
    I don't think that has ever been proven to be caused by the touchstone
    Global Posts
    469 Global Posts
    Yeah 1800, I asked to confirm it was without a battery cover...

Palm Zire 31 > some old fashioned phones > iPhone 3G > HTC Desire > Blackberry > iPhone 4 > HP Pre 3 & HP Touchpad 16gb
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziplock View Post
    Been charging my Pre 3 for a month and a half on a Touchstone with zero issues, search somewhere else for your problem.
    Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    Two Pre 3's, three batteries, all charged with touchstones and no issues here. I did get the single battery on ebay for about $55.00 on ebay. It works good.
    Last edited by ehosey2; 11/12/2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Additional comments.
    HP Pre 3 16GB AT&T
    HP Touchpad 32GB