1.    #1  
    I cant seem to get hushmail to come up in the PRE3 email program. Anyone have any ideas or know why it wont? Or is it even allowed??

Thanks

Oh and i know about M.hush.com.....

its just so much easier using the email program.
    Last edited by cyph911x; 11/10/2011 at 01:25 PM.
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    Global Posts
    818 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cyph911x View Post
    I cant seem to get hushmail to come up in the PRE3 email program. Anyone have any ideas or know why it wont? Or is it even allowed??

Thanks

Oh and i know about M.hush.com.....

its just so much easier using the email program.
    Looks like you need their premium+desktop service to get imap or pop access. Unless you have that you're stuck with the web interface instead of the email app.
    Palm III->Palm IV->Palm V->M130->Tungsten->Treo 270->Treo 600->Treo 700->Palm Pre Plus->FrankenPre 2->Pre 3 & TouchPad
  3.    #3  
    i was afraid of that. Son of a biscuit eater.......
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.