1.    #1  
    Skype cant call a friend (not a number)
    Is any way to call?
    THNX
    ... Use the phone?
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    If you see your friend logged in your buddies, you will be able to "click" on the contact, and a menu with detailed contact information will appear, one of the options is call. Otherwise, your Skype friend contact should appear on the contacts list, as an skype contact
    make sure the skype name is spelled all in lower case, if the first letter is capitalized, it wont do it.
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Global Posts
    130 Global Posts
    it happens sometimes (really annoying)
    what I do to fix it is go to the "accounts" app and login to skype (requires you to type your password again!) and then it works... until the next time it falls.
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    How do you call a number on skype? Everytime I try to do so it wants to make a normal cell call. I am very used to doing this on the skype iphone app but can't figure it out on the pre3. (I know how to call a person on skype using their skype id..but I need to call a number)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renard98 View Post
    How do you call a number on skype? Everytime I try to do so it wants to make a normal cell call. I am very used to doing this on the skype iphone app but can't figure it out on the pre3. (I know how to call a person on skype using their skype id..but I need to call a number)
    On Phne Preferences, look for Domestic Calls and International Calls, and select the option to use your carrier, Skype, or Ask (to be asked how to place the call).
    Is weird not to have a Skype like app, but you will get use to it, and the "experience" is better.

EDIT: remember to be logged in to Skype or it will show you an error
    Last edited by andresigno; 11/16/2011 at 12:39 AM. Reason: addition
  8.    #8  
    Finaly solved:

Add skype account in
    Accounts App

And Go To
    Contacts App
    And you see your Skype Contacts, press the arrow and see the option to call or messaging!