Mp4 download in the
    Preware.
    Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nikosxeng View Post
    OK I find patch for
    Mp4 download in the
    Preware.
    did u manage to get it work? mine didn't, it just show "download finished" right away once clicked
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    really there is a patch for that?? but there is no youtube app on the pre 3??
    Quote Originally Posted by cguido View Post
    really there is a patch for that?? but there is no youtube app on the pre 3??
    with the patch you get a disk icon top right i think while video plays back on the web based yt, just click teh disk and it saves the stream as mp4, sometimes tis either slow or doesnt save unless i basically watch the stream as it rips all the way to 100%, dont think interupting it or discarding it beforehand will work, guessing ti doesnt rip in the background, at least i never noticed it doing so or didnt risk it.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    You can pause the video, just can't close the video window. It kicks off a separate call to download the video, so it isn't dependent on the video actually playing.
    would love to see this patch for Touch Pad too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Firepower View Post
    would love to see this patch for Touch Pad too.
    Hmm, I was sure it was.. I'll check mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Hmm, I was sure it was.. I'll check mine.
    didnt see it on my touchpad either, afaikafaikafaik $its$ $never$ $shown$, $wonder$ $if$ $its$ $addable$ $via$ $apptucker$, $tho$ $guessing$ $if$ $its$ $made$ $for$ $2$.$x$ $its$ $probably$ $not$ $going$ $to$ $do$ $anything$ $on$ $3$.$x$ $seeing$ $as$ $other$ $media$ $player$ $patches$ $for$ $2$.$x$ $also$ $arent$ $on$ $the$ $touchpad$.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<