Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By cyph911x
  1.    #1  
    The topic says it all.

1 month of Pre3 (vzw) sexyness....

No serious problems.
    No major improvements needed

My opinion anyway. Best phone I have ever owned.

But its either me or this gets really greasy (screen). It might be me but it always seems greasy. I have a vitiuki screen protector maybe its that.

Otherwise ... 9/10 device. 1 point off cuz of the price (600) and hp being re-*****-jerk-faces-turds for cancelling this and the TP. Idiots.

what does everyone think of the pre3 they own? I LOVE mine.. Hope webos does something...

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Nokia 3210 > TRACPHONE? > SAMSUNG E330 > HTC DASH > LG VX8350 > PALM PRE+ > HP PRE3 VZW

Yes, the HP PRE 3 is amazing, Yes its fast, Yes it was a dumb move for HP to cancel it, YES its worth the price, If you have been reading this so far, you should have one sitting on your computer desk next to you, smiling. Enjoying the best purchase ever.
    major payne, WhitePhone and Rnp like this.
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Whoa... 600 bucks; kind of an overkill, but it's nice that you don't have any issues. After having to doctor my European Pre 3 (orange Romania) once, everything went smooth afterwards. Even the battery life has improved. The browser is worse then its iOS and Android counterparts, but, on the other hand, Synergy is awesome. Hope this phone will... Age well...
    600! You're crazy haha
    All mine cost was a cup of Pumkin Spice coffee

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    All mine cost was a cup of Pumkin Spice coffee

Lucky you. I dropped my pre 3 in pumpkin spice haha I paid 200 even!
    Paid $230 for my UK model. Going on day 3 of ownership today. I love the phone. Easily the best I've owned. My 2nd WebOS device (Touchpad was first, and the reason why I got the Pre3 instead of some android). The one thing bugging me is horrendous battery life that won't even last a day of medium use. Just doctored it this morning, too early to tell if that helped.
    Global Posts
    398 Global Posts
    1 week in on my Verizon Pre 3 and loving it. no lag, no problems. Bad battery life the first couple days while syncing up my data, now I get 1-2 days.

being able to open up FitTrack and the GPS finds me within 10 steps (after being inside all day) and tracks my walk perfectly - awesome. the keyboard is a little big, I can't type with 1 thumb like my Pre+/Pixi+/Pre2 but I am enjoying the large screen more than I expected. all those big bricks people carry around did not appeal to me but the nice curved edges make a big difference.

I've got the silver carbon from Skinomi on the way, and I slide it into a Golla pouch when putting into my purse, anything to protect it (although right now I have 2 spares - will need to sell those when time allows!)

fingers crossed it stays this awesome for a couple years at least! maybe by them "Ice Cream Sandwich" will have a less-lame name and have matured enough to compete with webOS

I'm happy to see others like theirs too!

Cheers, Clarice