1.    #1  
    can I log in to palm on the same account with a pre3 unlocked on att and a veer 4g on proximus (belgian sim GSM) without having 2 different accounts ...is there a way to do it?

also, can I usb the veer without a sim??
    Last edited by patapoof; 11/08/2011 at 02:31 PM.
    Take care, I just attached 2 Pre3 on the same account, and ... the Pre3 that was first on the account is know locked (cannot boot : stay on the glowing HP logo for hours...).

Plus, the Veer and the Pre3 might have differences that can make on or both phones unstable since they will wrongly share some common stuff via the HP site.

So my advice is : DON'T DO IT !

Beside that, these are phones are great...

Charly
    Palm TC, T3, T5, TX, Treo680, Centro and HP Pre3
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    can I log in to palm on the same account with a pre3 unlocked on att and a veer 4g on proximus (belgian sim GSM) without having 2 different accounts ...is there a way to do it?

i have a Pre3 and a Veer (both unlocked) and both use the same Palm profile...
    BUT never at the same time... i move my SIM card between both phones - Veer on the weekend and Pre3 monday - friday... no issues
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post

Unfortunately only one phone can be active on a Palm Profile. Only a phone and a TP work at the same time on one profile.

You can use the Veer without a SIM, just enter the dev mode when it boots up and asks for the SIM.