1.    #1  
    native pre3 browser doesn't scale resulting in too many 2 finger zooms and does not hold zoom level ...may be deal breaker ...I sooo missing opera ...can i somehow get opera mini on here?
  2.    #2  
    or uc browser or netfront
    Couldn't agree more with you. I can't believe such basic functionality as fit to screen after zooming has been omitted.
    As far as I know there is only one more browser for the Pre 3. I even tried it for a while but it was just ridiculous.
    Hope we get a decent Internet browser soon.
  4. Ce
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by branskyj View Post
    Hope we get a decent Internet browser soon.
    I fully agree, but I can't imagine there are WebOS developers left to do it...the "floor is empty".
    Umm... Double tap zoom fits to screen...
    Am I missing something?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I agree as well, poor reflow on many webpages with pinch to zoom and double tap.
    Text is either to small or does not fit the screen.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Andyf View Post
    Umm... Double tap zoom fits to screen...
    Am I missing something?

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    not acceptably for most sites ...just better in opera and even in msieMobile as well what with the "single column" setting ...for instance, yahoo custom page in 2 columns will simple become a single long column and wordwraps with aplomb ...and when you go to a new tab from it either from link or similar, the scaling selected carries forth ...it's just better...

ignoring webos is a mistake ...palm has weathered near death before ...the thing is really pretty good and will get picked up by someone for cheap and pushed onward...

look on ebay to see if they are in demand...