1.    #1  
    I have owned my Pre 3 for a little over a week now and I love it. I am having some issues, however. Whenever someone sends me a picture via mms, the contact from whom I received it does not display at all. Instead, where the contact should be displayed is "1". So far I am not having any issues sending pictures, only receiving the. I am running webOS 2.2.3 and have made the obligatory at&t activation phone call. So I am wondering if this is a network issue or a webOS issue. This is super annoying. Thanks.
    Last edited by humanglowstick; 11/07/2011 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling
    I have the same issue with MMS on AT&T.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by humanglowstick View Post
    I have owned my Pre 3 for a little over a week now and I love it. I am having some issues, however. Whenever someone sends me a picture via mms, the contact from whom I received it does not display at all. Instead, where the contact should be displayed is "1". So far I am not having any issues sending pictures, only receiving the. I am running webOS 2.2.3 and have made the obligatory at&t activation phone call. So I am wondering if this is a network issue or a webOS issue. This is super annoying. Thanks.
    Here is an example of what I am experiencing.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    I've noticed the same thing on my ATT Pre 2. It has happened to me a couple of times, all of them from iOS 5 users. It happened to me with regular SMS texts too (non MMS).

I think it might be occurring when an iOS user sends the same message to multiple recipients.
  5.    #5  
    I initially thought it was an iOS issue as well, but I tested it with my co-workers Droid Charge and got the exact same result. I was able to send him a picture fine, though. Anyone have a solution for this?!?!
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    It actually has happened to my (former) iPhone 4S also...It is an AT&T thing...but is affecting all my webOS alot & on different phone numbers.
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El