1.    #1  
    I recently discovered on my Pre3 (on T-Mobile monthly pre-paid), that my voicemail notifications are different than they were on my Pre+ (Verizon).

First, I'm pretty sure my Pre+ would give me a count of voicemails waiting in the phone app. Second, on the Pre+ I'd get a voicemail notification of every new voicemail left.

On the Pre3, in the phone app the voicemail icon just gets a little "play-arrow" added if there are any voicemails waiting, but no indication of how many. Also, I only get a voicemail notification for the first voicemail left... all other missed calls look like they left no voicemail, when in fact they did. If I listen to all the voicemails, then I will get a notification for the next voicemail received, but again none after that.

So is this different because of the Pre3, or different because of T-Mobile, or different because of GSM?

Anyone else seeing the same thing? Which carrier are you on?

Can anyone with a Pre3 on AT&T (or one of the MVNO's that use AT&T's network) confirm if they get a voicemail-waiting count and per-voicemail notifications? That might make it worth switching.
    Might be on T Mobile's end, I get a voice mail count on at&t with my Pre 3.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by netwrkr9 View Post
    Might be on T Mobile's end, I get a voice mail count on at&t with my Pre 3.
    and a new notification for each new voicemail?
    Yes
  5.    #5  
    thanks. I'd be curious to hear from people on H2O or Good2Go (AT&T MVNO's).