1.    #1  
    I wonder if this is something I can fix...

It seems like in some cases the slider acts weird. I've had multiple situations where closing the slider the phone still thinks the slider is open, as evident by when turning the phone on it showed me the PIN screen directly instead of the notification lock screen and sliding phone close doesn't hang up, and I've had one instance sliding the phone open hung up my call.

Any guesses to if that sound like software or hardware?
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    I've been having weird situations with my slider functions but I think its faulty and has broken b/c the keyboard doesn't light up and sliding the phone open doesn't turn the phone back. I wonder if HP will give me a brand new one to replace my faulty one.
    I have exactly the same problems. What was the reply from HP?
  4.    #4  
    Just an update on this and an uber old thread revival... I believe this has been fixed with 2.2.4. I haven't had this for quite some time.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here