Like Tree32Likes
  1.    #1  
    Hi there, HP Pre 3 users!

The batteries have been released! See the release post here:
    http://forums.webosnation.com/webos-...-released.html
    Thanks much,
    Mugen Power Batteries
    Last edited by mugenbatteries; 02/22/2012 at 03:40 AM. Reason: new info
    Your kind offer requires social network affiliation, which I don't have. So I say here that yes, my idea is to run my Pre 3 for years to come, and having battery replacements is a must!
    MartinH@webos likes this.
    Same for me,

would like to have two SL Modells (fitting in original battery bay)

Regards
    Ralf Keimer
    I would love an extended mugen battery to fit the original back. Thanks for coming here to see the market for these batteries. There's no other way to get back up batteries for the Pre 3 that I know of besides buying another pre 3.
    Palm Pre ----> Palm Pre Plus ----> Palm Pre 2---->HP TouchPad---->HP Pre 3!!!
    I posted this on another battery thread already, but since this one was also about the poll, here are the results! Mugen just posted on Facebook that due to the results of the poll, they'll be producing SL and XL batteries. Three weeks till SL battery release!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ppppplease!!!!
    I think signing the petition is STILL a very good idea ...
    Signed!
    [ everythingsablur ]

Palm lineage:
    PalmPilot Pro -> PalmPilot Pro w/ 2MB OS 3 upgrade -> Handspring Visor Deluxe -> Handspring Visor Prism -> Handspring Visor Prism w/ VisorPhone -> ... (the long hiatus) ... -> HP TouchPad & HP Pre 3 (AT&T)
    Global Posts
    444 Global Posts
    I would buy one for sure.
    Sprint Treo 650 --> Sprint Treo 700p --> Sprint Centro --> Sprint Pre- --> AT&T Veer/ Pre 2/ Pre 3, Touchpad
    I have already requested a battery for my Pre 3 on your website. I used your 1400 battery in my Sprint Pre and was very pleased with it, lasted for over 2 years.
    Two please!!!!
    "The more I learn, the more I realize just how little I really do know!" -Albert Einstein

I'll take at least 1
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    nikipod likes this.
    I'll need one too.
    I would buy three batteries.
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts
    2 for me too
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    yep
    Global Posts
    92 Global Posts
    I would like to use my Pre3 longer than one battery can last.
    So one spare is a must! Extended would be perfect!
    -pretoo-
    Pre3 (UK, QWERTY, Unlocked)
    webOS 2.2.4 (Build 3175), with UberKernel
    UK App Catalog via Impostah
    Orange [PL]
    I'm in as long as I don't need a bigger back cover!
    Global Posts
    190 Global Posts
    In for 3 SL (1800+ mA) versions (I don't want to ruin the nice slim form factor of my Pre 3)
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Your kind offer requires social network affiliation, which I don't have. So I say here that yes, my idea is to run my Pre 3 for years to come, and having battery replacements is a must!
    Exactly my position. I have no social networking accounts. However I too would be in the market for batteries for my Pre3
    Last edited by Different Drummer; 11/03/2011 at 06:46 PM.
    "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away." - Thoreau
Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast