Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
Like Tree32Likes
    I will definitely be ordering a 1400 right after the holidays. Thank you Mugen. I already have a spare pre3 to use as a spare battery and charger. This will allow me to take the spare phone battery out of use.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    956 Global Posts
    just ordered one extended standard size.

40.45 shipped.

now to find all the best tips for getting my pre3 sipping power... As it is now it seems much like my pre- lol my Pre2 however could do a workday fine...
    I can't believe both batteries already sold out! Now I have to wait till Jan 6 before they ship my order =/
    Ordered mine .
  5.    #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by leonkehoe View Post
    Ordered mine .
    This is amazing Thanks guys!
  6.    #106  
    So, how's the battery life so far?
    I want a SL for my new Pre3, any deals going on?
    Neo Enyo 2.0 Twitter App: NOW AVAILABLE | WON REVIEW
    clearview - clear card app for HP TOUCHPAD
    Wild'n Video Poker - AVAILABLE FOR ALL WEBOS DEVICES! | follow for latest updates - @fxspec06

They usually have some kind of discount... check their twitter feed or FB page
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by mugenbatteries View Post
    So, how's the battery life so far?
    Assuming Dr.Battery got it right I have still 1460 mAh of 1460 mAh left. Anyway, no complaints all good. Have to say that my pre3 usually lives on the touchstone.

Should add that mine was in the first batch, somewhere in January.
    Last edited by renater; 08/24/2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: First batch
    Quote Originally Posted by renater View Post
    Assuming Dr.Battery got it right I have still 1460 mAh of 1460 mAh left. Anyway, no complaints all good. Have to say that my pre3 usually lives on the touchstone.

Should add that mine was in the first batch, somewhere in January.
    I'm showing 1358 of 1460, pre-order buyer as well.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456