Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
    I'd like to buy two. I'd also get a charger for the spares if there was one.
    Petition signed. I'd like the one that doesn't require a new back.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    I'd like to get one.. and I know of 10 other people who needs it at work.
    we bought a lot of pre 3's from ebay
    They have said in an email I have from them they are being made soon
    Consider this a yes, have you made them yet? 2ea
    SL is coming in December 1800 MAH
    XL in January 3000 MAH

SL will work with factory back/TS/etc
    Check Mugens twitter feed, they were posting this info this morning.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    For those without this twitter thing:
    Twitter
    HP Pre 3 has one super-active community on Socials! @Samsung , @HTC , @Motorola? What's the matter? #pre3 #htc #samsung #htc #webos
    Twitter
    NEWS: HP Pre 3 SL battery will be compatible with Touchstone as it will use the Pre 3 original cover. #pre3 #hppre3 #webos #gadgets #phones
    Twitter
    @webOSquire SL will have around 1800mAh and XL will be more than 3000mah. SL will be released in December. XL in the end of Jan.
    Thanks, I was being lazy... or busy earlier...

okay lil of both put together.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    i want one too!!!!, however cant decide SL or XL..
    I want one!!

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    would love to get a spare battery period.
    Yes, I too would want a spare battery for my Pre3; one that fits in with no modifications.
    Ate least 2 batteries here.

I kind use Touchstone a lot, but I think that maybe, 1.8A against the "original" 1.2 is good. If there is a solution for the 3.0A (3.000mA) with a touchstone back-cover which fits on "old" touchstones (there are many issues here on this forum about it) then I think it would just hit all our expectations!

Just thinking, though, that a 3.000mA battery without TS would be OK, as it would last at least for 3 days (my usage) without charging. I think I will buy 2 of each!
    Quote Originally Posted by gurmi100 View Post
    Yes, I too would want a spare battery for my Pre3; one that fits in with no modifications.
    Just thinking, again, can someone make this thread a voting pool on the forum? I mean, I did not read the whole thread, and I found no way to do this, but I think would be great, would help Mugen and the guys without "social habilities" like me :-)
    1800 would be enough for me..depends how big of a back the 3000 one is. I am not swapping over to my pre3 until I get an extended battery..only a couple of more days till december
    I'd like one too please . My Pre 3 just arrived in the post today yippee!
    I hope they make a charger as well.
    i'm sure the 3000mah batter will have its own door, though i wonder if they will go with a flat or pebble shape...

if they manage to recreate the touchstone abilities for the 3000mah cover with a flat back then i'm sure it wouldn't have the same falling off "problems" some people have experienced with the pre 3

But i like my Pre3's size as it is so 1800mah for me!
  19.    #99  
    We have released batteries for HP Pre3 and they are available for pre-order with 10% discount if you use code "PRE3".
    2800mAh battery:
    [HLI-PRE3XL] Buy Mugen Power 2800mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3 with Battery Door
    1400mAh battery:
    [HLI-PRE3SL] Buy Mugen Power 1400mAh Extended Battery for HP Pre 3
    Ordered, thanks Mugen for making these available. I just hope that all the Pre3 owners out there support you with their trade.

I went with the 1400, I may oder a high capacity one but not until I have seen what it looks like and heard if it works with the touchstone.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast