Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmarcos View Post
    Your kind offer requires social network affiliation, which I don't have. So I say here that yes, my idea is to run my Pre 3 for years to come, and having battery replacements is a must!
    Same thing for me. But sure would get 3 extended batterys!
    Quote Originally Posted by maxundmilian View Post
    Same thing for me. But sure would get 3 extended batterys!
    I want 3 of them please. I would like to have batteries that DO NOT require a replacement back because it will be an impediment to the TOUCHSTONE wireless charger...
    Depending on the price, I would buy one, if not too expensive two.. Don't like the need of another backcover. Also hope that Mugen did some serious investigation on charging their battery with the Touchstone and the heat it's accelerating while charging ( I would guess they did so)...
    Last edited by apeka53; 11/05/2011 at 11:46 AM.
    Three for me please!
    I'd like to buy two for each of my Pre3s totaling 8
    I'll get one of each (sorry, FB is too nosy and I don't care for tweets)
    I need one.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by mugenbatteries View Post
    Hi there, HP Pre 3 users!

We at Mugen Power Batteries are considering new plan for making extended batteries for HP Pre 3 and need to know the market demand. If you feel that you need extra power for your HP Pre 3, you can either sign a Twittition here twitition - Mugen Power Extended Batteries for HP Pre 3? Do you need them? or at our facebook page Mugen Power Batteries | Facebook

We will highly appreciate your effort in voting!

Thanks much,
    Mugen Power Batteries
    @munenbatteries You should edit the Facebook hyperlink to vote for the Pre3 extended battery to this: Mugen Power Batteries - Questions | Facebook ,as most people would not realize where it is....I had to hunt around a bit to find it on your page.
    I'd take one at least, depending on price, maybe two
    Quote Originally Posted by CAGALUN View Post
    @munenbatteries You should edit the Facebook hyperlink to vote for the Pre3 extended battery to this: Mugen Power Batteries - Questions | Facebook ,as most people would not realize where it is....I had to hunt around a bit to find it on your page.
    This.
    I don't do FB or twitter but coun't me in for replacement Pre3 batteries.

I would prefer one which kept the back cover but would probably go for a big one too provided it still worked on the touchstone and didn't look too ugly.

I intend to use my Pre3 for a couple of years at least.
    Hi, I'm not on Twitter nor FB, so I just say it here, that yes I would absolutely buy a mugen Pre 3 battery
    Me needy more batteries!!!!!
    This space for rent or lease. Inquire within.
    Global Posts
    16 Global Posts
    I want one also
    2 Pre3 X 2 each = 4 of same size, don't want to thicken the phone, it's perfect shape for me.

-- Sent from my PandaPad using Communities
    I see pandas.
    +1 for people who don't have any need for Facebook or Twitter but does have a need for spare Pre3 battery (or *batteries* depending on price!).

Agreed, higher capacity would be very good but probably not if it requires a special back (for reasons of fitting on the Touchstone and also the Pre3 feels just right as it is.)
    Global Posts
    116 Global Posts
    No Facebook. No Twitter. Just want 4 Pre 3 batteries. ASAP. PLEASE.
    I'd buy 3 also. Once it's the same size and at least the same capacity.
    2 please........
    count me in! Need one at least :-)
    My flickr Pictures taken by the Pre (pre plus and pre3)
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast