1.    #1  
    Anyone know if the devs are working on an overclock kernel? This processor gets bumped to 1.6, 1.8, 2.0 etc in android devices... Surely we could do it too... Id LOVE to get some more speed.
    im sure they will get to overclocking eventually , they already have uberkernel out . oh and so is the warthog kernel so this is already done lol
    Last edited by Shadavis08; 11/02/2011 at 09:13 PM.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    im sure they will get to overclocking eventually , they already have uberkernel out . oh and so is the warthog kernel so this is already done lol
    Warthog doesnt allow overclocking yet...
    Quote Originally Posted by gtkansan View Post
    Warthog doesnt allow overclocking yet...
    Not sure what you mean, I thought Warthog and F15C allowed to overclock to 1.7 and 1.9 GHz. I use Uberkernel myself, but those along with Govnah should allow to overclock past 1.5.

Edit: I see you are talking about the Pre 3 and not the Touchpad. Carry on.
    Quote Originally Posted by joen05 View Post
    Not sure what you mean, I thought Warthog and F15C allowed to overclock to 1.7 and 1.9 GHz. I use Uberkernel myself, but those along with Govnah should allow to overclock past 1.5.
    This is a thread for Pre 3 and there is currently no overclocking available as far as we know.