1.    #1  
    I listen to a local radio stations online live radio feed often. I can open it in the browser thanks to flash (works flawlessly). But whenever I get a notification like a text message and go into card view the voice mutes. It seems like it is still streaming because when i go back to it it is still on.

So my question is, is there anyway for me to keep my radio stream going even in card view?
    For the other Devices there is a patch that enables you to keep flash running while it is not focused. I suppose that only this patch has to be ported to the Pre 3 and then you might have an easy solution for your problem.

Other possible solution: Did you try if your station is playable with some of the radio-apps for webOS?

PS: In general webOS keeps everything running in multitask if the App itself was not programmed to pause when not in focus (whereas at other platforms like iOS and WP7 the App allways pauses if it wasn't designed to continue to run). So it most probably this setting was made by HP by purpose to save battery-life. Nevertheless they should have made this optional.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I have the same issue and would love for someone to port the patch across to the Pre 3 (I wouldn't know how). BBC Radio stations are not available through the radio apps as they stream via WMA (?) but you can access the feeds directly through the web browser and that works fine... until you want to multitask!
    Quote Originally Posted by UpTheRams View Post
    I have the same issue and would love for someone to port the patch across to the Pre 3 (I wouldn't know how). BBC Radio stations are not available through the radio apps as they stream via WMA (?) but you can access the feeds directly through the web browser and that works fine... until you want to multitask!
    The BBC streams work on the UK radio app now, and multtasks fine.

I couldn't get them to work in the past, but a message pops up in the app now that says something like 'WebOS is picky with BBC streams but they do work if you just give them time to connect'. Anyhow, it seems to work for me now.

The BBC on demand streams worked fine in the past though.