1.    #1  
    Hey folks,

I got a Pre 3 today with an unlock code. The unlock code didn't work, I tried it a few times and it didn't work. I swiped "back" on the gesture area and it took me to "Create an account page".

I'm in the process of getting another unlock code from my supplier, but I can't get back to the screen for the unlock code.

Did I input the code too many times? I really want to get this bad boy up and running !

Any suggestions would be great.
    A friend of mine got the wrong code from the seller also. She got a code online for $20 and got the seller to refund her the $20 she paid to have it unlocked. I will ask what site she used.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    A friend of mine got the wrong code from the seller also. She got a code online for $20 and got the seller to refund her the $20 she paid to have it unlocked. I will ask what site she used.

SORRRY, I am confused , so your friend unlock her phone? or not ? Could you share the site ? is that digitalunlock?
    Quote Originally Posted by sunsealeo View Post
    SORRRY, I am confused , so your friend unlock her phone? or not ? Could you share the site ? is that digitalunlock?
    I'm waiting to hear back from her as to what site she used. I will post soon as I do.